Sunday, November 8, 2009

Working or not....

So I was going to lay tile in the bathroom today, but that isn't going to happen now. I woke up this morning very still and more than a little sore. Yesterday was a long day starting with a little frisbee golf. If you haven't tried it yet, it's a great sport. You have various discs that travel with differ flights and distances. You throw them at a basket that is the "hole" that you are going for. It's a lot of fun and you get some good excersice to boot.

Anyway after that I got to work, running errands and mowing the lawn for this lady that I help out. By the time all that was done I was whipped. So, by this morning the will to be overly productive had evaporated. I guess laundry will have to be the production for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment